Tooltip informational boxes do not disappear using Indent/Outdent

Tooltip informational boxes do not disappear using Indent/Outdent

Keith BKeith B Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 1

Link to test case: unfortunately I could not create a failing version

Hi,

When using the indent/outdent criteria function and clicking on the button the tooltip boxes do not disappear. If just hovering without execution they disappear.

It appears from the 'role' log that each successive tooltip gets added to the log AND as a div and then when the hover is no longer active the div deleted and the log updated to display:none.

But when the function is clicked the tooltip changes to 'outdent', a new div is created and the old 'indent' div is never deleted. So it may just be a sequencing problem.

Cheers
Keith

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• Keith BKeith B Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 1

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,332Questions: 26Answers: 4,774

Its hard to troubleshoot without seeing the issue. Your code doesn't include any Datatables code. Sounds like it might be an issue not related to Datatables. Stack overflow is a good place to research general questions. Please provide details of how this is related to Datatables and provide a test case showing the issue.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    Answer ✓

It looks like the HTML from SearchBuilder, but the example there doesn't demonstrate the issue shown.

My guess is that you have some tooltip library that is seeing the title attribute on those buttons and putting its own tooltip element in its place, rather than just use the browsers. It looks like it might be jQuery UI.

I would suggest you don't run the tooltip library on the SearchBuilder buttons.

Allan

• Keith BKeith B Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 1

Thank you Kevin and Allan.

Tooltips was the problem. Have excluded based on DTSB classes and working fine.

Cheers
    Keith