I purchased, how do I get it to stop saying my licence is expired?

I purchased, how do I get it to stop saying my licence is expired?

rpmccormickrpmccormick Posts: 107Questions: 13Answers: 0

I set down to finally start looking in to how to use this thing, and my trial had expired (I did nothing with it in the 2 weeks other than upgrade my server PHP to prove I could get it running). I need to get to work on this project, so I paid for it immediately and downloaded the file again, and overwrote everything I had previously uploaded. I still see trial expired. How do I enable my licence?

PS: I never got an email about my purchase either (gmail).

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,784Questions: 1Answers: 10,113 Site admin
    edited September 2014 Answer ✓

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The licensed software can be downloaded from https://editor.datatables.net/download .

As you have been using the trial version of Editor, replace the js/dataTables.editor.js file (and the minified version) with the files from the full package, as the trial files are time restricted. These are the only two files which need to be changed from the trial.

Regarding the e-mail - an automated e-mail was sent out immediately after your purchase last night but it bounced back. I've just tried to send it again manually but it is bouncing back with:

The email account that you tried to reach does not exist

It looks like there might be one to many c's in the registered e-mail address (three of them currently?).

Thanks,
    Allan

• rpmccormickrpmccormick Posts: 107Questions: 13Answers: 0

Thanks Allan. I think the problem was browser cache. After a while I reloaded the pages and they magically started working.

Now I have posted another issue using tables with 2 primary keys (to an old thread on the same topic).

This discussion has been closed.