Unable to Create New Record - Error Warning: require(/var/www/html/table/php/lib/Editor/DTValidate..

Unable to Create New Record - Error Warning: require(/var/www/html/table/php/lib/Editor/DTValidate..

jghankinsjghankins Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited March 2013 in Editor
Getting the following error when I try to create a record.

[code]
Warning: require(/var/www/html/table/php/lib/Editor/DTValidate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/table/php/lib/Bootstrap.php on line 48 [/code]

I looked and this file is not provided in the bundle created by Generator.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    The `DTValidate` class was part of Editor 1.1-, and was replaced with the release of Editor 1.2. It looks like some of the references haven't been correctly updated. I'll make the required changes and post back here shortly.

Allan
  • allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Change now made - Generator's Validate class will correctly reference the static functions. If you don't want to rebuild your table using Generator, just open Validate.php and replace `DTValidate` with `Validate` .

Note that this bug is still present in Editor 1.2.3 release. iIll issue a new release with the required change soon.

Thanks for letting me know about this.

Regards,
    Allan
  • jghankinsjghankins Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok that's solved, I'll start a new topic for the next issue. Happy to help and thanks for the quick response.
This discussion has been closed.