Is it possible to use a modal without auto-hidding columns?

Is it possible to use a modal without auto-hidding columns?

igmeigme Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Description of problem:
Hi to all,

I'm not getting any errors, i'm correctly displaying a modal but, as I added responsive, i'm getting the default responsive behavior of hiding the columns.

• Is it possible to use responsive and disable this behavior with a flag or something? (as I just want the modal), or,
  • Can I add modals without adding responsive?, it seems to me like a functionality that it's not directly related to responsiveness, but all my searches lead me to responsive :neutral:

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,139Questions: 26Answers: 4,734

This example shows how to use a modal with responsive. However it doesn't sound like you want to use responsive. Please describe what you want the modal to show and how you want it to work.

Kevin

• igmeigme Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for the quick reply kthorngren!

I have the same behavior as the example in your link, I want to show a modal, but I don't want the columns to be hidden on smaller screens, Is it possible? I just want the modal feature from responsive...

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,139Questions: 26Answers: 4,734

Do you want something like this example? But instead of an alert a modal is displayed with the row data? You can take the row data and display it in a modal you create.

Kevin

• igmeigme Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

thanks Kevin, I'll take a look on that, it seems to be what i'm looking for!