Upload Image Inside TinyMCE

Upload Image Inside TinyMCE

estranged12estranged12 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,

Did anyone implement this feature for Editor? I need to upload images inside tinymce and see it in the textarea after uploading process is finished. Any advise would be helpfull. Thanks in advance.

Answers

• mRendermRender Posts: 151Questions: 26Answers: 13

Do you currently have the TinyMCE editor panel implemented when Datatables Editor is called?

Or are you looking for help getting the TinyMCE editor panel inside of an editor textarea?

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

There is a TiinyMCE plug-in for Editor which I presume is being used here.

For the image upload part, to be honest I'm not sure. How do you normally configure that for TinyMCE? You can pass TinyMCE options using the opts attribute in the field definition.

Allan

• estranged12estranged12 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you for your answers.

Basically I am using TinyMCE plugin inside datatables editor. It works well but the default image plugin of TinyMCE does not allow uploading images inside, you can just give the url of the image and use it. (At this point I need a <Browse> button for uploading images from my local) As I looked for in details I found some resources (https://www.tinymce.com/docs/configure/file-image-upload/) about this issue. It needs too many modifications to do that and it is a bit complicated for me.

I am asking if anyone has already implemented this feature in datatables editor. If not, I can also pay for this implementation, it is not urgent but important for me.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.