How to show total of values in searchpane for one box

How to show total of values in searchpane for one box

gatesnetgatesnet Posts: 13Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hello,

I am wondering if there is an option in the search pane that allows for the inclusion of an "All" option at the top of one of the search boxes, which would display the total number of values in the associated filters.

For instance, suppose I have a search pane box for ages and there are different age ranges, as follows:

All (total of the below values: 20+21+12+3)
15 count (20)
18 count (21)
40 count (12)
50 count (3)

Could you please advise on how I can add the "All" option with the corresponding total at the top of the box?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

I'm not clear about this, sorry. "All" is the same as when nothing is selected, i.e. no filtering is taking place, so there's no advantage to having that as an option. Or am I missing something?

Colin

• gatesnetgatesnet Posts: 13Questions: 5Answers: 0
    edited March 2023

Yes, You are right. But the business needs to add it. Is there any way to add it? They are confused about the total. In the image below you can see that Modale is 901 and Showroom is 399 and they need to know the total for both of them. without do manual calculations :)

Thanks

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

That's not possible within SearchPanes, but you do have the table information. In this example, you'll see the counts like your screenshot, but if you look at the bottom of the table, you'll see the table info control, that shows how many records are being displayed, and what the total set is. Would that information work?

Colin