Limit Column Table Only 30

Limit Column Table Only 30

Naufal123Naufal123 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello I Want Ask, i have an issue for using datatables so in my case problem i have 50 column i want to show to databales but data only show for 33 row only i tried to add more but retuning error https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/7 can someone help me how to solve this thanks

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Have you followed the steps in the technical notes linked to in the error? That'll be the place to start. If so, what did you find?

Colin

• Naufal123Naufal123 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited March 2023

@colin thanks for answer my question, yes sir i'm already read for technical and suggestion but i dont know i'm already tried add 33 table header <th> for 33 column work but after add more than <th> for 34 column shown error can you help me how to fix it or column datatables has limit

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin
    Answer ✓

DataTables doesn't have a column limit. My guess is that you are using server-side processing and you are hitting a query string limit enforced by your HTTP server. If that is the case use POST to send the data.

If that isn't the case, please link to a test case showing the issue, per the forum rules.

Allan

• Naufal123Naufal123 Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

@allan thanks sir i have already solve the issue, i'm just remove attribute serverPaging and working thanks for your help