Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries (filtered from NaN total entries)

Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries (filtered from NaN total entries)

SajjadTSajjadT Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited April 2022 in General

i have faced a problem , in server side processing time in page bottom perfectly not showing result count,

Please anyone help ,

Below my data table configuration code

i have used server side processing for server side pagination ,searching and sorting . below my controller code

but in page bottom properly not showing result count and extra data. That show NaN and 0. Below the error

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,264Questions: 26Answers: 4,764

Start by looking at the XHR response using the browser's network inspector tool. The recordsTotal or recordsFiltered parameters are expected to be integers. Sounds like they might be something else. See the Server Side Processing Protocol docs for more details.

Kevin

• SajjadTSajjadT Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks kthorngren , i have implement as you told , but still same problem .not showing page bottom

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

For server-side processing, enable serverSide. The protocol is discussed here. Also see examples here. If you download the DataTables repo, there are examples of the server-side scripts in /examples/server_side/scripts.

If that doesn't help, we're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin