what is the best css framework for jquery datatable ?

what is the best css framework for jquery datatable ?

subhranildsubhranild Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

what is the best css framework for jQuery datatable ? At present Bootstrap, Foundation, Tailwind, Materialize, Bulma etc. lots of css framework are using for web development, so my question is that which framework will be best fit for datatable> (col-reorder, fixed column, sorting, pagination, accessibility those feature also need)

Please suggest.

Thanks
SD

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

It's really just a styling preference for you and your site - none of them are technically better than the other, it's just styling so they'll function the same. Bootstrap is certainly popular, and used heavily in sites like WordPress, but yep, it's just a preference for you!

Colin

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    Answer ✓

You can see examples of the supported frameworks here.

Kevin

• subhranildsubhranild Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks, got list of framework where will support jQuery datatable. But can you specific which will be the best.

• subhranildsubhranild Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

One question more.

Can you give me one information, from UI&UX perspective which css framework is best for web development. I want to make a website like yahoo finance. And following criteria should have during development (web accessibility, SEO friendly etc).

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Please see my previous reply - no styling is better than the other as such, it's just a preference for you and your users.

Colin

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

Stack Overflow is a better resource for general web development questions.

Kevin