Paging in SearchPanes Not Working when cascadePanes = true?

Paging in SearchPanes Not Working when cascadePanes = true?

boredAngel11boredAngel11 Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited June 2021 in SearchPanes

I've tried the example of cascadePanes using SearchPanes in https://datatables.net/extensions/searchpanes/examples/initialisation/viewTotalCascade.html...

When I select London(12) or San Fancisco(14) as filter per 10 entries being displayed, paging does not work when I've tried to go to the next page. Is this a bug on the latest version? No error was displayed in my console. Is there any workaround for this issue?

Thanks.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Agreed, there seems to be some regression there. I've raised it internally (DD-2022 for my reference) and we'll report back here when there's an update. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a couple of weeks before it gets looked at due to holiday season - apologies for the inconvenience,

Cheers,

Colin

• kaizirk098kaizirk098 Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

+1 I'm experiencing the same thing. Thanks for looking into it.

• sandysandy Posts: 913Questions: 0Answers: 236

Hi @boredAngel11 , @kaizirk098 ,

Apologies again for the delay in getting this fixed!

That should be the issue fixed now as you can see at this example. This will be available in the next SearchPanes release which we hope will be in the next few weeks. Until then you can access the fix from the nightly builds.

Thanks,
    Sandy

• AdamVAdamV Posts: 7Questions: 3Answers: 0
    • 1 in 2022.
  • joenathanjoenathan Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited April 2022

I'm having the same exact issue, if I remove cascadePanes then pagination works, and I believe I am using the latest SearchPanes

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdn.datatables.net/v/dt/dt-1.11.5/b-2.2.2/b-colvis-2.2.2/cr-1.5.5/date-1.1.2/r-2.2.9/rg-1.1.4/sb-1.3.2/sp-2.0.0/sl-1.3.4/sr-1.1.0/datatables.min.js"></script>

Edit, looks like it works if I load the nightly, but the latest release 2.0.0 doesn't include the fix

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

I've noticed that here too, thanks for reporting. I've added a test so that regression won't happen again, and we'll push out that code change in the near future. Apologies for the inconvenience,

Colin