Fixed Pagination controls

Fixed Pagination controls

GearTheWorldGearTheWorld Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

An option to make the pagination controls fixed at the bottom.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

By default the pagination controls are fixed at the bottom - see here. Please can you expand on what you're after.

Colin

• GearTheWorldGearTheWorld Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

I have a footer which is fixed. I would like to have the pagination control located in that footer because the user has to scroll all the way down to change the page each time the page changes.

As you can see in the first screenshot the pagination isn't visible and any dummy user doesn't even know that there are more pages. The idea is to move the controls in my footer hence always visible see second screenshot

• GearTheWorldGearTheWorld Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

Another good reason is that the controls doesn't stay to the right when the table have an horizontal scrollbar

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,142Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    edited June 2021

Can you post a test case showing what you have?
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

It looks like you are trying to use scrollX and scrollY which are not compatible with fixedHeader. This is from the FixedHeader docs:

Please note that FixedHeader is not currently compatible with tables that have the scrolling features of DataTables enabled (scrollX / scrollY). Please refer to the compatibility table for full compatibility details.

Kevin