Extra info button

Extra info button

mersbrmersbr Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited November 2012 in Editor
Good day/evening,

I'm not sure if this is the correct Category if not then please correct me.
My question/problem

We had a demo account to try the editor from datatables. With this you have a very nice popup function if you press on new or edit. I want some same kind off function for extra info.

Let's say i have multiple collumns, and a hidden extra info collumn. so in the table you won't see that, but when you press the extra info then you can see all the collumns even the hidden one that the table doesn't show.

It would be brilliant if it can use the same popup function as new and edit.

Anyone have a sollution for this how i can create this?

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,451Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Hi,

This is a feature that is targeted for the next version of Editor actually - a read only display to go alongside the current form views. Editor 1.4 will be ready to ship in Q1 2013 (after DataTables 1.10, or alongside it).

Currently there is no external way to do what you are looking for with Editor, you'd need to either modify it internally or create a module which has similar behaviour, looking like it is integrated.

I notice that your trial of Editor ended almost two weeks ago. Do you require additional time to evaluate it? If you drop me an email or PM, we can discuss any specific requirements you might have.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.