DataTables 1.10.9 / Editor 1.5.1 release

DataTables 1.10.9 / Editor 1.5.1 release

allanallan Posts: 61,438Questions: 1Answers: 10,052 Site admin

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of DataTables 1.10.9 and Editor 1.5.1. Buttons 1.0.3 and Select 1.0.1 are also now available.

These releases focus only on addressing issues that have been found since their previous releases - thank you to everyone who has taken the time to report issue and create test cases showing them!

The latest software is available immediately using the download builder and the DataTables CDN. Editor can be download from its own download page or the download builder.

Release notes:

If you find any issues with the latest software, please open a new thread with a description of the issue and a link to a page showing the problem.

Regards,
Allan

Replies

• jtoler5jtoler5 Posts: 81Questions: 29Answers: 3

Would it be possible to have Select as a bower package? I see Buttons and Responsive already is.

• golaatgolaat Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

Can you please update the Visual Studio nuget package and possibly also include the select and buttons extensions?

• aaronwaaronw Posts: 89Questions: 3Answers: 4

the Datatables 1.10.9 release notes is blank as well as the date it was released on.

• allanallan Posts: 61,438Questions: 1Answers: 10,052 Site admin

@jtoler5 - Yes, that is something I plan to do soon. I'm traveling at the moment, but will be looking into that next week.

@golaat - The DataTables NuGet is not something that is publish by myself but it looks like it has been updated now.

@aaronw - Thanks for pointing that out! I'll correct it shortly!

Allan

• jLinuxjLinux Posts: 981Questions: 73Answers: 75

Cant wait to use it!!

• yasserlotfyyasserlotfy Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited September 2015

export Buttons not working in this release if you are using:

exportOptions: {
                        modifier: {
                            selected: true
                        }
                    }

Also the example hosted here have the same issue.

@yasserlotfy, I would create a new thread about the bug, but thats just what I do when I find one..

• Chris HopkinsChris Hopkins Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

Still no release notes?

• gauravmakgauravmak Posts: 22Questions: 4Answers: 0

First problem from this thread (http://datatables.net/forums/discussion/29499/facing-a-couple-of-problems-which-are-specific-to-my-implementation-can-t-reproduce) persists with 1.10.9 as well. What may be the reason?

I have replied in your thread.

• belldrbelldr Posts: 12Questions: 4Answers: 0

Allan,

I have found the select() and buttons() to be very useful and even becoming intuitive! Thank you for continuing to maintain DT, with excellent support and documentation.

Allan,

GREAT release!

At first, when I saw the new Buttons extension, I was super annoyed that I was going to have to switch all the TableTools buttons over to it, since I have a LOT of customization on it... But, it was a very easy conversion, and well worth it!

Thank you for your time and effort on this release, and DataTables in general!

• nithil23nithil23 Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited September 2015

Allan,

First of all I would like to thank for the good work you guys have been putting. Great job!

Currently I have a issue upgrading to 1.10.9 from 1.10.7 via Nuget. There seems to be some files that were deleted but not added in the newer version. They are the following:

1. Content\DataTables\css\dataTables.bootstrap.css
    2. Content\DataTables\css\dataTables.foundation.css
    3. Content\DataTables\css\dataTables.jqueryui.css
    4. Content\DataTables\css\jquery.dataTables.css
    5. Content\DataTables\css\jquery.dataTables.min.css
    6. Content\DataTables\css\jquery.dataTables_themeroller.css

However they exist when I download from the website directly. Please advise. Thanks

Hi nithil23 - The NuGet package is not maintained by myself. You would need to ask the maintainer of that package to update the package.

However, the files that you note have been replaced by different files in the new version, see this blog post for full details. Basically all of the CSS files have been renamed for consistency.

Allan

edited September 2015

@allan, I havent implemented this yet, but does it resolve...

• The row-reorder input issue? (Clears inputs when reordered)
    • The row-reorder scrolling issue? (Dragging a row + scrolling will cause infinite scroll)
    • State saving with AJAX?

I didnt see those on the release notes (Maybe im blind)

Those are the two im waiting for, so if they arent resolved yet, lmk, and ill wait for DT 1.10.10

There are no changes to RowReorder in this release which is why there is no mention of it in the release notes. As the post states, this is for DataTables and Editor.

The second point is resolved in git, the first is not yet. Neither is the third.

Allan

Ok, thanks! I dont know how many ppl are running into the issue with the 3rd one, or how big of a deal it really even is, to me, it works after the refresh if you just hit the scrollbar. I just thought id bring it up since I remembered it.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.