How to add the script code betwenn rows in asp.net datagrid

How to add the script code betwenn rows in asp.net datagrid

rescoresco Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited May 2014 in Scroller

In the example about topic Scroll - horizontal and vertical, you are using the next code between rows in a table:

<! [CDATA[ (function(){try{var s,a,i,j,r,c,l,b=document.getElementsByTagName("script");l=b[b.length-1].previousSibling;a=l.getAttribute('data-cfemail');if(a){s='';r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})(); ]]> *

how to implement this in asp.net datagrid?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

I'm not quite clear on what this has to do with DataTables? For general programming questions, you'd be better asking on StackOverflow or similar.

Allan

• rescoresco Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Allan,
    May be i don´t explain this correctly, just want to know the the function about this code (below) between row in the html table that you put in your example.

<! [CDATA[ (function(){try{var s,a,i,j,r,c,l,b=document.getElementsByTagName("script");l=b[b.length-1].previousSibling;a=l.getAttribute('data-cfemail');if(a){s='';r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16);for(j=2;a.length-j;j+=2){c=parseInt(a.substr(j,2),16)^r;s+=String.fromCharCode(c);}s=document.createTextNode(s);l.parentNode.replaceChild(s,l);}}catch(e){}})(); ]]> *

That i mean is this code is part of functionality of the plug in Scroll Vertical-Horizontal or if can be omit. I'm implementing this example in a gridview of asp.net web applicatión, and i have problems to put this part of code in design of my asp.net web page because the page don't recognize it.

• rescoresco Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

hi Allan,

I review the code and found that this part of code in the html table is just for to format to the user's e-mail data, and don't affect to the plug-in scrolll horizontal vertical

Thanks...

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

You still haven't posted any DataTables initialisation code, or a test case showing the problem, as required in the forum rules. Therefore, I still do not know how your question relates to DataTables and I cannot offer any help because I don't know what you are looking for in relation to DataTables. Please link to a test case, showing the issue with DataTables.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.