FixedHeader not working when used some html script inside a

FixedHeader not working when used some html script inside a

swalehjiswalehji Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited September 2012 in FixedHeader
FixedHeader breaks when we use some html inside a component. eg.

here is what i am doing
[code]

foo
blah blah

[/code]

here in the first , I have some html script and this is where it break. It works nice without the html code within the but as soon as I modify it to look like above, it stops working. :-(

Help needed.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,436Questions: 1Answers: 10,049 Site admin
    That's not valid HTML. Do you want to use 'table' rather than 'html'? DataTables assumes valid HTML will be given to it - if invalid HTML is used, than all bets are off as to what happens :-)

Allan
  • swalehjiswalehji Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited September 2012
    apologies. my bad. the issue here is if i try to create another table within a element, the fixedheader doesn't work. I guess declaring another table within of the main DataTable breaks the natural selection of the table to be used by DataTable library. Could you please let me know if there is some workaround to take care of this issue.
  • swalehjiswalehji Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok. Found the workaround. Root cause is, as I mentioned earlier - when I use a nested anywhere inside my "DataTable", the FixedColumn things breaks. To avoid, I have used s to create table like structure inside the DataTable. This solves the problem. But the question is, why does this happen. Can we have a "Fix" for this in coming releases.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.