localStorage

localStorage

kuvvetizkuvvetiz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hello to everyone,
I wonder if there is no usage example of localstorage usage other than Editor ? Have a nice day.

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

I'm not following your question, but localStorage is used with stateSave - see example here.

If that doesn't help, please can you elaborate.

Colin

• kuvvetizkuvvetiz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hello Colin, Thanks for your return.
    I was angry with myself for not being able to explain in detail.
    You are right, I am using Datatable in my .Net project. In one partition, I had to keep the table data in localStorage. Because I'm working on two related tables and I can't add its id to my secondary table until my main table is registered. So I want to keep my table data in localStorage. My plan is to "post" in bulk after the data entries in my form and table are completed. localStorage adds, deletes and updates data with the Editor. However, I do not have an editor plugin. I'm looking for another way I can perform these operations. Sorry for my wrong english. Best regards.

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

That does sound like a good use case for Editor - the delayed posts are also supported, see this blog post discussing that. Without Editor, you would need to implement that editing and posting functionality yourself.

Colin

• kuvvetizkuvvetiz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi Colin,
    Thanks for your support, Datatable already provides many services for free. However, I regret to state that I unfortunately do not have the budget to spare for the Editor. Thank you for trying to help. :)