how can I get this new look of this image here.

how can I get this new look of this image here.

naytonnayton Posts: 16Questions: 6Answers: 0

I need a submit button that allows to send to the variable $_POST in PHP the values of <select>. I don't want the table to be displayed, as I only need the cascading filters and to be able to send the values from the <select> to the $_POST variable in PHP.

Can anyone help me implement this based on this code and based on this example of the image below:

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

Sounds like your table data you want to fetch via Ajax instead of having a DOM sourced table, correct?

Assuming this is correct there are many ways this can be done. The right way for you is dependent on your specific solution. One way is to initialize an empty Datatable. Use Ajax to fetch the select options for each column then, in the success function, populate the select lists. Create a click event for the button. In the click event get the values of all the select inputs and send via Ajax using the data property to the server. In the success function use clear() to clear the current table data. Then use rows.add() to populate with the JSON response.

Kevin

• naytonnayton Posts: 16Questions: 6Answers: 0
    edited September 2021

Thanks for the answer, but I don't understand any javascript. Would it be possible for you to help me with implementing this in this code here.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

We are here to help with specific questions and issues. If you need help developing your solution then please look at the support packages offered by the Datatables developers.

Kevin