papaParse not working after upgrading to Editor 2.04

papaParse not working after upgrading to Editor 2.04

montoyammontoyam Posts: 568Questions: 136Answers: 5

Is there a known issue with the file selector and/or papaParse not working with Editor version 2.04?

I was at 1.9.4 and I was able to upload a csv file, but now that I have upgraded, I get the file select dialog box, select a file and nothing happens, no error, nothing. Then, I try to upload another file and the file selector doesn't display the second time, even if I go to another page in my app and come back. The only way I can get the file selector to show up is to refresh the page (f5), but even then, still nothing happens after i select the file.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• montoyammontoyam Posts: 568Questions: 136Answers: 5

sorry, I found someone else has posted this issue and Allan supplied the resolution.
    https://datatables.net/forums/discussion/comment/191747/#Comment_191747

I will need to go in and update all pages I use PapaParse.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736
    Answer ✓

The example works. According to this thread there were a couple changes to the example to fix issues with Bootstrap. Are you using Bootstrap?

If this doesn't help please provide a test case showing the issue.

Kevin

• montoyammontoyam Posts: 568Questions: 136Answers: 5

yes, the thread you posted and the thread i posted say the same thing. I made the changes Allan discussed in those other threads and all is good. Sorry, I should have been more clear and asked for the question to be closed.

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,144Questions: 26Answers: 4,736

LOL we cross posted. I think I was interrupted before I could finish my response :smile:

Kevin