Why the rowsgroup is not working on second page

Why the rowsgroup is not working on second page

senjujosesenjujose Posts: 8Questions: 4Answers: 0

I have the requirenment two data table on the same page and i am using the rowsgroup plugin on both the tables. But the rows are getting spanned only on the first page when i use the pagination the rows are not getting spanned. Could you please suggest how to solve this issue?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @senjujose ,

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• rajeshwesrajeshwes Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

I have used datatables with rowsGroup.
    On 1st table datagroup and when click to open 2nd table by ajax then first table pagination pages rowsgroup not working .

Can you please guide me what is the issue. On page refresh it is working on pagination. but when click to open 2nd table by ajax in datatable then rowsgoup of 1st table loss.

Please guide me ASAP

Thanks

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,275Questions: 26Answers: 4,765
    edited November 2021

@rajeshwes As Colin posted we will need to see the running code to help troubleshoot. Please post a link to your page or a test case replicating the issue so we can take a look.
    https://datatables.net/manual/tech-notes/10#How-to-provide-a-test-case

Kevin