Bubble Editor CSS

Bubble Editor CSS

Theo BaartTheo Baart Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited June 2014 in Free community support

Hey all,
I have been using the trial version of the editor plugin (loving it so far) and I have a dropdown menu in one of my bubble editor fields. The problem is that it looks pretty bad:

alt text

Is there any css or something that I can edit to fix this?
The link to the page is:
http://test.theobaart.com/DataTables-1.10.0-trial/extensions/Editor-1.3.1/examples/theo/simple.html

The bubble edit code:

$('#example').on( 'click', 'tbody td', function(e) {

var index = $(this).index();

if (index === 1) {
            editor.bubble( this, ['freighter.first', 'freighter.last'], {buttons:false});
        }
        else if (index === 9) {
            editor.bubble( this, ['freighter.country']);
        } else {
            editor.bubble( this, {buttons:false});
        }
    })

Thanks a lot,

Theo

P.S. - does the datatables debugger work? Over the last two days I have run it multiple times (sometimes even up to an hour, but it never gets beyond "creating debug information")

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,667Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

Add this to the CSS and it should layout properly:

div.DTE_Bubble div.DTE_Field_Type_select select {
      width: 100%;
    }

P.S. - does the datatables debugger work? Over the last two days I have run it multiple times (sometimes even up to an hour, but it never gets beyond "creating debug information")

It should be that it will do the upload of the data and then give you a debug code. How big is your data set in the table? I've noticed before in the past that is can stall on large datasets (and with Editor that can occur quite quickly as there is an object that is included multiple times - I need to fix that!).

Thanks,
    Allan

• Theo BaartTheo Baart Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, the code did indeed do the trick.
    About the debugger: the data set is actually quite small. In this test table 10-15 rows. I started the debugger again at 20:49 and it is now 01:20 and it is still creating debug information...so something is going kinda weird. Running it from Firefox, opposed to chrome, has similarly long run times (though I haven't done as extreme a test).

Once again, thanks for the quick help

• allanallan Posts: 61,667Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Interesting - thanks for the information about the debugger. I'll look into trying to replicate the problem!

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.