FixedHeader->Printing malfunction in IE7

FixedHeader->Printing malfunction in IE7

Aaron_CAaron_C Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited March 2010 in FixedHeader
Allen:
First let me thank you for such a wonderful addon. I am currently using datatables and several of your plug-ins for web-apps I am developing. I am encountering an issue when trying to print pages that are using the fixedheader plugin.
At first I assumed it was a problem with my code, but when I try to print the demos on your website for fixedheader the same problem occurs. The header is duplicated on the printout/preview. This makes looking at the printout slightly difficult. I was wondering if there was a way to disable the cloned "fixed" header when printing, or if it is just more effective to have a print button to disable the fixed header manually.

Sincerely,
Aaron C

Replies

• Aaron_CAaron_C Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Allen:

I was able to "fix" the problem by turning the visibility when onbeforeprint is called and turning it back visible when onafterprint is called. I was able to determine the problem was caused due to the absolute positioning problems in IE7 when printing.

Thank you again for your wonderful plug-ins they have saved me innumerable time on my work.
    Aaron C
This discussion has been closed.